Yes, the best thing you can do is get an evaluation from your primary care doctor, if you have one. Most PCPs do not ordinarily provide physical therapy or ongoing treatment for injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents.  Your doctor may want to refer you to a specialist or for physical therapy. If you need a medical referral, we can help you get one.